Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Great Comic

So I was meandering aimlessly through cyberspace instead of writing something useful on my blog, when I discovered an inspiring comic who is a middle aged woman - someone who has discovered that you don't always have to write something useful or deep or self indulgent. You can just be funny or smug or ridiculous and it can be just as rewarding.

So I thought I'd share her wisdom through posting some of the comics that hit home.

To be fair - I guess I should provide the link to her site: she's called Natalie Dee

Today's entry:

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Say something! Ramble a bit...

Visitor counter from June 5th, 2008


website counter
Writing Community